Neogen’s Cytokine ELISA kits are designed for the in vitro quantification of a range of cytokines in various biological fluids for a range of species including Human, Mouse and Rats. Cytokines are a broad category of small proteins that play an important role in cell signaling - cytokines are released by cells and affect the behavior of other cells, and sometimes the releasing cell itself.
Neogen offers a broad selection of cytokine kits but the available kits vary by species type, click below to see the available kits for each species type.
Neogen's long history of developing ELISA kits has allowed us to be successful in offering dependable, economical and practical solutions for Life Science Research that include:
- Extensive line of Life Science Research ELISA kits
- Sensitive and stable assays
- Easy-to-use protocols
- Automated & semi-automated equipment packages available
- Experienced technical support
- Over 30 years of developing ELISA kits and reagents
For research use only.