Neogen’s 30 years of experience in manufacturing ELISA test kits exemplifies our commitment and dedication to producing simple, sensitive solutions for drug detection. Our forensic drug detection ELISA test kits are used worldwide by research and forensic toxicology laboratories.
Neogen’s test kits are qualitative, one-step kits and have been designed as screening devices for forensic samples. The kits are intended for forensic use only. It is recommended that all suspect samples be confirmed by a quantitative method such as GC/MS. Our easy-to-use protocols are designed for high and low volume laboratories as they can be run manually or easily automated on a wide range of immunoassay instruments.
Neogen’s experienced technical support staff is available to discuss your drug testing and automation requirements to find a solution that will work best for your desired application.
Neogen’s Drug Detection Advantages
- More than 100 drug test kits available
- Detectability of over 300 drugs and metabolites
- Validated for whole blood, urine, hair, oral fluid, serum, plasma, meconium, breast milk and others
- High sensitivity
- Excellent reproducibility
- Automated and semi-automated equipment
- Reagent rental programs
- Custom single-line reporting software
- 30 years of ELISA experience