Neogen’s Eicosanoid ELISA kits offer quantitative analysis of Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Thromboxanes in biological fluid. These signalling molecules are made by the oxidation of 20-carbon fatty acids. They exert complex control over inflammation, immunity and can act as messengers in the central nervous system.
Neogen's long history of developing ELISA kits has allowed us to be successful in offering dependable, economical and practical solutions for Life Science Research that include:
- Extensive line of Life Science Research ELISA kits
- Sensitive and stable assays
- Easy-to-use protocols
- Automated & semi-automated equipment packages
- Experienced technical support
- Over 30 years of developing ELISA kits and reagents
- Free calculation support available from MyAssays.com
For research use only.