Neogen’s Lipoxin panel includes ELISA kits for the quantitative analysis of 15-epi-Lipoxin A4 and Lipoxin A4 in biological fluid. Lipoxins are members of the family of bioactive products generated from Arachidonic Acid (AA). Lipoxins are short lived eicosanoids whose appearance signals the resolution of inflammation.
Neogen's long history of developing ELISA kits has allowed us to be successful in offering dependable, economical and practical solutions for Life Science Research that include:
- Extensive line of Life Science Research ELISA kits
- Sensitive and stable assays
- Easy-to-use protocols
- Automated & semi-automated equipment packages
- Experienced technical support
- Over 30 years of developing ELISA kits and reagents
- Free calculation support available from MyAssays.com
For research use only.