Neogen’s Oxidative Stress panel includes ELISA kits for the quantitative analysis of Isoprostane, Total Antioxidant and Urinary Isoprostane in biological fluid. Antioxidants and Isoprostanes are related to oxidative stress which can cause disruptions in normal mechanisms of cellular signalling. Oxidative stress is thought to be involved in the development of cancer, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, atherosclerosis, heart failure and can be a factor in many other diseases.
Neogen's long history of developing ELISA kits has allowed us to be successful in offering dependable, economical and practical solutions for Life Science Research that include:
- Extensive line of Life Science Research ELISA kits
- Sensitive and stable assays
- Easy-to-use protocols
- Automated & semi-automated equipment packages
- Experienced technical support
- Over 30 years of developing ELISA kits and reagents
- Free calculation support available from MyAssays.com
For research use only.